Committees advise the Executive Board and work on projects to advance NERC’s agenda.
The Finance Committee assists NERC and its Executive Officers to sustain the organization by assessing and monitoring NERC’s financial position and major investment strategies. The committee reports regularly at quarterly meetings on NERC’s financial position and recommends action as necessary for discussion and vote of primary members.
NERC’s Treasurer acts as Chair for the Finance Committee.
Chair: Joy Chin, Attorney-Shareholder, Jackson Lewis PC
Membership/Social Media Committee
By reinvigorating our marketing efforts through several social media outlets we seek to attract, re-engage and retain corporate members making NERC a vibrant networking, educational and member-support organization.
- Advertise NERC: Via readily available social media outlets; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Communicate & Educate: Utilize social media & NERC’s website to distribute and communicate upcoming NERC meetings and relevant regulatory topics
- Outreach based on OFCCP list, previous member lists, LinkedIn mining;
- via letters, LinkedIn, calling, brochure for OFCCP
Marketing Chair: David Quintavalle, Vice President Employment Compliance, Barclays
Social Media Chair: Abby Isreal, Senior Manager HR Compliance-Office of General Counsel
- Thoroughly review existing by-laws for opportunities for improvement, beginning in the 2nd quarter with Articles I- VI
- Organization, II. Vision and Mission, III. Dues, IV. Membership, V. Meetings, VI. Officers
- Emphasis will be placed on:
- Conditions of Membership, including Emeritus Membership
- Duties and responsibilities of Officers
- Make recommendations to revise sections of the by-laws where needed
Chair: Cherise Grant Robinson, Senior Manager, EEO Compliance