There are many reasons for your Federal Contractor company to join NERC; both for the interests of the company and you as an EEO/AA practitioner.
- Encourage and promote the voluntary exchange of best practices, experiences and ideas as they relate to the affirmative action, equal employment opportunity and contract-related compliance issues at the federal, state and local levels
- Confidential roundtable exchanges on issues that are common to many members and sharing solutions and ideas for these
- Assist our members in moving beyond mere compliance toward a true understanding of the value of diversity in their workforce
- Establish and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with representatives of the Department of Labor, OFCCP, EEOC and other government agencies
- Provide a voice for industry by addressing issues pertaining to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity compliance to the OFCCP, EEOC and other government agencies
- Charitable and other related support to non-govenmental organizations whose objectives align with those of NERC
- Access to member-only information on the NERC ILG website